Do I have AIDS?

Sat on toliet seat with urine on it. The urine was from an affected person. Have a bump of were the urine touched. Do I have AIDS.

Response from Ms. Breuer

I'm just flabbergasted at the knowledge you have of this person's HIV status but the knowledge you don't have about how HIV is transmitted. How do you know the person is infected? What made you decide to come into contact with the urine? But more importantly, what do you know about how HIV is and is not transmitted? Please use the terrific sources you have right here at this website (the tutorials on various subjects that are waiting here for you) to learn what every person needs to know: which fluids and activities do and do not transmit HIV.

family medical leave act and newly HIV positive
Should people who have AIDS be tagged?