Nov 13, 2001
Hello I need some information and my question is short. Do any of you know of any countries that DO NOT test for HIV people who want to immigrate or live for and exstented time(perminate) in thier country? Does for example the UK? Even if they do could you maybe give a couple that do not screan for HIV people wishing to live in thier country perminately??? Thanks and take care!
Response from Ms. Franzoi
I do not know the answer to this. I suggest you check with an immigration attorney or contact a legal aid organization as they might have resources to assist you with this.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Percentage Of Teens That Have Had Chlamydia?
- What Is The Chance That You Have Herpes If You Have Never Had An Outbreak?
- What Is The Best Over The Counter Medicine For Chlamydia?
- What Happens If Chlamydia Is Left Untreated?
- What Color Are Genital Warts From Hpv?
- Can You Get Syphilis With Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.