The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Workplace and Insurance IssuesWorkplace and Insurance Issues
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Immigration Advice
Nov 13, 2001

Hello I need some information and my question is short. Do any of you know of any countries that DO NOT test for HIV people who want to immigrate or live for and exstented time(perminate) in thier country? Does for example the UK? Even if they do could you maybe give a couple that do not screan for HIV people wishing to live in thier country perminately??? Thanks and take care!

Response from Ms. Franzoi

I do not know the answer to this. I suggest you check with an immigration attorney or contact a legal aid organization as they might have resources to assist you with this.

Do I have to tell?

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint