MEDICAL EXAM FOR HEALTH CARE WORKER IN FLORIDA

PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR, IF YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT I AM ASKING COULD YOU PLS. DO A RESERACH FOR THIS. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA IF HOSPITALS IN FLORIDA REQUIRE A MEDICAL EXAMINATION ESP. HIV TESTING FOR PRE-EMPLOYMENT. HOW IS IT BEING HIV POSITIVE HAVE ACHANCE O BE HIRED IN HEALTH CARE CENTERS AND HOSPITALS. I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH IF YOU COULD ANSWER ME.

Response from Ms. Breuer

Not being in Florida, I do not know what local requirements are. But I do know how to find out. Go to www.anac.org. That's the Association of Nurses in AIDS Care. (If it isn't .org, try .com). Their information is for HIV+ nurses. They would be your best contact for other health professionals working in hospitals. They keep track state by state.

looking for a case study on prejudice
Do I have to tell?