|looking for a case study on prejudice
Nov 9, 2001
i need a case study regarding prejudice against someone with HIV, its for a project
Response from Ms. Breuer
There are dozens of books about experiences of people with HIV and discrimination, reams of magazine articles, acres of newspaper stories. I recommend that you stop by the website of the National Association of People with AIDS (NAPWA) to pose this question. And please give them more background than you've given us: setting? dates? situation? A project for what kind of class?
MEDICAL EXAM FOR HEALTH CARE WORKER IN FLORIDA
- Groin Pain After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- CUTS ON HAND AND BLOOD CONTACT HIV RISK
- Hiv Antibody Non Reactive After Window Period
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.