Workplace issues?

I am pleased to see that this forum is much more active than it once was. I have been a visitor at the body for years and there was a time questions were answered very sporadically.

The only problem is many of the questions you are now answering have little to do with workplace issues. I am specifically refering to Am I Infected type questions by the worried well.

Perhaps if you decide that you don't mind answering these types of questions you could add a warning to the question title so that those of us looking for Work Place information can just ignore "Worried Well" questions.

Please don't take this the wrong way, I realize you are donating your time and only trying to be helpful to ALL questioners.

Have a good day.

Response from Ms. Breuer

You are quite right that we get astonishing numbers of "am I infected" questions, some of which involve workplace exposures and therefore seem logical in this forum. Others we should probably just refer out to the docs. Thanks for being the voice of the user. Altering the question titles would be a good way to go.

Nancy

ear wax service
looking for a case study on prejudice