|Tinnitus! Please Help Me!
Nov 5, 2001
Is tinnitus or ringing in the ears a symtom of HIV infection? If so does it occur 4 months after possible exposure?
Response from Ms. Breuer
You will drive yourself absolutely nuts if you try to diagnose HIV backwards from symptoms. If you think you may be infected, get an HIV test. If you don't trust the results of repeated HIV tests, get counseling, unless you prefer living in uproar. If you prefer uproar, your concerns really shouldn't be using up space on an HIV website. Could I be any clearer?
hiv in stored blood
- Hiv Neg And Poz Relationships
- If I Have Aids Or Hiv What Would Show Up Abnormal In Blood Tests?
- Supplements To Fight Cytomegalovirus
- What Is The Difference Between Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Bacterial Vaginitis?
- Treatment Of Chlamydia How Long Before Symptoms Gone
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.