Just a comment

Dear Nancy, I have been scanning through the recent questions in this forum and I am surprised to see that you have been the only one answering all the recent questions posed to this forum. Keep up the good work, it must be hard on you; but may I so enquire, what happened to the others here? Namely Lynn and Lynne?

Just a comment. Hope you all are well.

Response from Ms. Breuer

Dear "Just a comment,"

Thank you for your encouragement. Both Lynn and Lynne are alive and well and incredibly busy. I sometimes pitch questions to Lynn because of her extensive expertise in benefits and health insurance coverage. She's an absolute treasure in how she uses that knowledge to benefit so many people. And Lynne has been under the weather lately, but she's healing, and I'd answer a million questions to have her completely well again. I've benefited from her generosity when I was serving as a caregiver for my dying mother, and I cherish a chance to return the favor. I hope I'm not being greedy!

Thanks, Nancy

I don't like working with these people.e
handshake followup