I don't like working with these people.e

It hurts me to hear my co-workers at work talk about other patients that have HIV and I myself have HIV?

Response from Ms. Breuer

Of course you don't like working with these people, but your question is really a comment, not a question. You can choose what you do about it. One choice would be to follow up, to ask why they're saying what they're saying. I'm guessing you'll find fear at the roots. Without disclosing your own status, you could help them find information that would make them more comfortable. Or you could approach your human resources person to suggest that a high level of ignorance in the workplace about HIV is an invitation to discriminatory behavior by someone, someday,and workplace HIV education would be a good idea.

risk at work? worried
Just a comment