Oct 28, 2001
Does sinusitis occur in HIV infected patients within 3 months of infection?
Please kindly reply please because I am very depressed!
Response from Dr. Aberg
Sinusitis is not associated with early HIV infection. Sinusitis can occur more frequently and be more difficult to treat in individuals with more advanced HIV infection.
Blood Transmission Worry
fear of spreading aids in the workplace
- What Is The Incubation Period For Hpv?
- What Effects Does Syphilis Have On Sterility And Infertility?
- What Are The Stages Of Chlamydia?
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Chlamydia From Someone Who Already Has It?
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Bacterial Vaginitis?
- Symptoms Of Syphilis In Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.