Oct 28, 2001
Does sinusitis occur in HIV infected patients within 3 months of infection?
Please kindly reply please because I am very depressed!
| Response from Dr. Aberg
Sinusitis is not associated with early HIV infection. Sinusitis can occur more frequently and be more difficult to treat in individuals with more advanced HIV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risk Of Hiv Transmission With Undetectable Viral Load
- Tested Negative At Six Weeks And Positive At 12 Weeks
- Tingling In Feet,hands, Numb Mouth And Mild Fever HIV Symptoms
- Vaginal Sex With No Ejacultion
- Blood During Unprotected Anal Sex
- Can A Healthy Immune System Fight Off The Hiv Virus?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.