Blood Transmission Worry

Normally, I know that experts say HIV infected blood when exposed to oxygen or dried are not infectious.

But what about HIV infected blood in a bottle of mineral water? Will there be enough or any oxygen in the mineral water to inactivate the virus? In mineral water, the enviroment is basically wet, so the blood won't be able to be dried!

So would like to ask if I drink the whole bottle of mineral water with the assumption that it is infected, about 5-10 minutes later. Will I be infected in this way?

Please reply as soon as possible becuase I am very worried!

Response from Ms. Breuer

You have asked this question several times before and have received answers. Kindly stop writing to this website with repeated questions about an invented scenario. Only face to face counseling will help you to deal with this fear. No one on a website can ever calm your exaggerated concern.

Question
Sinusitis