Oct 27, 2001
Please tell me how long HIV in a few drops of blood will take to die? Let's take it that the blood is not dry.
Response from Ms. Breuer
If you review other responses at this website, you will find multiple answers to this question. If you are asking about a possible exposure you may be concerned about, we would need much more detail. Wet blood is considered by OSHA to be a hazardous material, and should be treated that way. Beyond that, no one will give you a precise answer to this question because there are too many variables.
sorry another toilet question
Blood Transmission Worry
- What Organism Causes Genital Warts?
- What Is The Meaning Of Chlamydia Igm And Igg?
- What Is The Chance Of Getting Herpes From Drinking From The Same Cup?
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like When They First Appear?
- What Are The Warning Signs Of Gonorrhea And Chlamydia?
- What Antibiotic Treats Bacterial Vaginitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.