It wasn't intentional

Dear Nancy, I can't help comment about your response to the question dated 25 Oct. Please forgive me if I sound rude, I certainly don't mean to, but your response sure made it sound like people made contact of theie genitals with surfaces like toilets intentionally, I am sure all the worried wells out there didn't mean it to occur. Accidents do occur all the time and sometimes we have no control over what happened.

Just a comment.Don't read too much into it. Think you are doing a wonderful job with this forum. I am sure many people are grateful.

Response from Ms. Breuer

Please feel free to comment on my answers anytime! Thank you. I didn't intend to suggest that the contact was intentional, only that it wasn't the most hygienic thing to do, and that it's a good idea to increase one's intention to land correctly!

You're a sweetheart to write.

Please help me. Really concerned for friend
Wet blood