Oct 20, 2001
Just a simple question of whether itchy skin is a symtom of HIV infection?
I recently have itchy skin near under my armpits on the lats which on and off itchiness for 2 times.
Please reply as soon as possible because I am very anxious.
Response from Ms. Breuer
You can drive yourself crazy trying to figure out whether symptoms are caused by HIV. If you are concerned about HIV, please get an HIV test. The symptoms are not a reliable way to diagnose this condition, because they can be so different in different people. Ask yourself instead: have I engaged in any of the risk behaviors for HIV? If the answer is yes, there's only one way to know: the HIV test. Go!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What's The Best Way To Get Rid Of Herpes Outbreak?
- What Natural Herb Can Be Used To Treat Chlamydia?
- What Happens When You Take The Hpv Vaccine But Already Have Genital Warts?
- What Can You Take To Prevent Current Genital Warts Breakouts?
- What Are The Chances Of Passing Chlamydia With A Condom?
- How Long After Treatment Will Vaginitis Go Away?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.