Water!

I am now stating a possible scenerio which could have happened to me!

In the hotel room where mineral water is provided, an infected person who just after brushing teeth decided to gargle his or her mouth using the mineral water without drinking it put returning all the water after gargling. As such possible infected blood might be left in the water.

After at least 5-10 minutes, I check in the same room and start to slowly finish up the whole bottle of mineral water.

What am my chances of getting infected?

Response from Ms. Breuer

Such a lively imagination! What are the chances of your tempering it with reliable information? Your anxiety level is very high over an imagined risk. Please seek help in dealing with this overwhelming fear of HIV.

Please Answer Me!
A Question for Lynn