|Please Answer Me!
Oct 16, 2001
My sex partner has been tested negative after her window period and so am I. I only received oral sex from the girl.
But I keep getting hives and have been going for about a month and a half. What is wrong with my body?
Only antihistamine helps but come back again when I temporary stop taking it.
Am I infected? Why am I having such weird symtoms which the doctor cannot find any cause? The hives really scares me of having HIV or some rare strain!
Please tell me please!
Response from Ms. Breuer
I no longer respond to questions that are sent repeatedly, the online equivalent of shouting. Your question is not more important than every other question on this site. Have a good day.
Lifespan with HIV
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Alphabetical List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Does Doxycycline Treat Stds?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.