|Please Answer Me!
Oct 16, 2001
My sex partner has been tested negative after her window period and so am I. I only received oral sex from the girl.
But I keep getting hives and have been going for about a month and a half. What is wrong with my body?
Only antihistamine helps but come back again when I temporary stop taking it.
Am I infected? Why am I having such weird symtoms which the doctor cannot find any cause? The hives really scares me of having HIV or some rare strain!
Please tell me please!
Response from Ms. Breuer
I no longer respond to questions that are sent repeatedly, the online equivalent of shouting. Your question is not more important than every other question on this site. Have a good day.
Lifespan with HIV
- Burning Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Skin After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Thrush Cause A Metallic Taste In Your Mouth?
- 7 Week Negative Rapid Blood Test After Low Risk Exposure
- Can Jerking Off All The Time Make You Blind?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.