fear of cup

actually the situtation is this ! i went to hotel for a session with a girl and the hotel actually provide mineral water in the room....when i check in i saw a african couple at the lobby...not sure if they are checking out or something.....then at the room i drink the whole bottle of mineral water...then i scared i might be infected by the mineral water if there is infected blood in it cause by the african couiple(if they using the same room beofre me) .mayvbe they use it to gargle or wash their needles for sharing drugs.....tested negative past window so are my partner...... but scared got rare strain due to africans are prone to rare strain not detected by antibody test.......

pls tell me if my fear is logical......so far got rashes .

Response from Ms. Breuer

You have so much wrong information that you're likely to scare yourself to death. First of all, Africans do not carry a "rare strain of HIV not detected by antibody test." Second, HIV in blood in a bottle of mineral water would be so dispersed that it wouldn't be infectious, I presume. (This is not exactly a test that the scientific community has decided is important to run.) Why are you doing this to yourself? Sometimes rashes are caused by anxiety. Could that be the case for you?

test y not availabe!
THANKS!!!