HIV IN CUP? HELP!
Oct 11, 2001
Will drinking from a cup of water with HIV blood in it from the previous user cause me to have HIV?
Response from Ms. Breuer
Why are you drinking water that has someone else's blood in it?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Skin After Getting Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Licking Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.