|HIV IN CUP? HELP!
Oct 11, 2001
Will drinking from a cup of water with HIV blood in it from the previous user cause me to have HIV?
Response from Ms. Breuer
Why are you drinking water that has someone else's blood in it?
I AM GOING CRAZY!!!!
acne pls help!
- Does Vitamin B12 Help Neuropathy?
- Cases Of Wife Contracting Hiv After Husband Had Visited A Prostitute
- Can You Be Infected With Hiv While Being Tested With The Needle?
- Is It Hard For Women To Give Hiv To Men?
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv Symptoms To Start?
- Should I Have Dental Work Done If I Have Thrush?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.