I AM GOING CRAZY!!!!

My sex partner has been tested negative after her window period and so am I. Ionly received oral sex from the girl.

But I keep getting hives and have been going for about a month and a half. What is wrong with my body?

Only antihistamine helps but come back again when I temporary stop taking it.

Am I infected? Why am I having such weird symtoms which the doctor cannot find any cause? The hives really scares me of having HIV or some rare strain!

Please tell me please!

Response from Ms. Breuer

You have pressed the "send" button TEN times to fill my mailbox with multiple copies of this email, and in the general mail to any respondent at this website, you have sent it 5 times. You are at risk of driving ME crazy. Please be advised that I will gladly respond to a genuine question that comes in once from a user of this website. I will no longer answer screaming "me, me, me!" questions that come in multiple times from one user. Have a nice evening.

dried, cracked hands & hiv exposure
HIV IN CUP? HELP!