Oct 3, 2001
Does sinusitis occur in HIV infected patients within 3 months of infection?
Please kindly reply please because I am very depressed!
Response from Ms. Breuer
You say nothing about having had an HIV test, so I can't answer your question. If you're asking whether sinusitis is an indication of HIV infection and are substituting that for actually getting the test, I think you know what every expert in this forum would say. Just do it! Get the HIV test! If not, please provide more information and direct this question to one of the docs on the site. I am not one, and cannot answer medical questions.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Receptive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.