massage parlor

recently, i went to massage parlor where the girl began using her mouth to try to solicit oral sex. her mouth did come in contact with my penis for about 30 seconds. from everywhere i have read, risk for hiv transmission is practically zero unless she had POOLS of blood in her mouth. i tested negative at one month, and plan to go at 3 months, but am still paranoid. is there any way i could check to see if this girl was clean? can the health dep't ask her to be tested based on speculation, or do they need a court order? thank you.

Response from Ms. Breuer

"Pools" is a bit of exaggeration, but the contact you describe is highly unlikely to have put you at risk. I wouldn't recommend the "track her down and test her" approach. Risk in this case is so remote that I'd recommend just going ahead with your usual testing schedule.

Please help me.
Sinusitis