Re: What's the risk (Sep 18)

Hi Nancy! Thank you for your response. Actually I didn't expect a response in this Forum, but I am so grateful that I got it. You said the risk is extremely low when rubbing my eye with vaginal fluids on my fingers after rubbing her vagina through her soaked underwear. So if that is true, can I really put this whole thing to rest? Without thinking in the back of my mind that maybe I should worry about being responsible for the health of other people concerning this case? Please tell me this so that finally I could put this to rest, really. Thank you very very much for your help and for the incredible good job you are doing here!

Response from Ms. Breuer

You are the only person who really knows the situation, so you are the only one who can make the final decision. I can tell you that if you had been infected through the activity you describe, you would have made medical history. I salute your concern about whether you could transmit anything to others, and encourage you to get the only truly reliable answer with very little inconvenience: an HIV test, ideally from a local testing site where you can remain anonymous. What do you think?

infection risk during surgical procedure
could still be employed