Please,please answer my question

This incident happened to me 5 years ago. I had just got down from a bus and crossed the street. After I crossed the street I noticed a cut(more of a scrape) on my right hand. Blood was just visisble on the scrape. The cut was not deep and hence the blood was not oozing out. It was just visible. Since this incident I have become paranoid that someone deliberatly tried to infect me with HIV. Is it possible that someone might have cut me with an HIV infected needle. This happened 5 years ago and I still gets bouts of anxiety thinking about it. I have never had symptoms at all. Infact I almost forgot about this incident but each time I hear about HIV this comes back to my memory. Please let me know if I was at risk at all?

Response from Ms. Breuer

Is there some good reason why you haven't had an HIV test yet to get rid of this nagging fear? The test is valid within six months of exposure. You will not get an answer that will satisfy you on a website. Please get the test and resume your life without this burden.

I BEG YOU TO ANSWER!
can a potential employer ask questions on a ap about hiv?