Sep 18, 2001
CAN ONE GET AIDS BY SHAKING HANDS WITH AN HIV INFECTED PERSON WHO HAS RECENT CUT-INJURY IN HIS/HER HAND (THE HEALTHY PERSON MAY HAVE SIMILAR CUT-INJURY) ? PLEASE GIVE DETAILS ABOUT CHANCES OF CONTAMINATION BY THIS TYPES OF SOCIAL INTERACTIONS.
Response from Ms. Breuer
Total number of documented US cases of HIV transmitted by the contact you describe: zero. It isn't the handshakes, my friend, it's the unprotected sex and needle-sharing that's keeping our epidemic fueled.
Please help me, I am really worried!
Re: Please help me, I am really worried
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Testicles After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Acute Infection 5 Days After Exposure
- Can You Get Hiv From Fist Fighting?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.