Legal wise

I am a trainee counsellor and have been asigned the task for our group to establish the legal side of HIV/Aids.

I do know this must be a huge request but could you assist me with some basic information i.e.: * what forums other than churches are not regarded as public "venues" (for lack of a better word; * legal repecusions of breaking confidensiallity; * other unknown legalities not known to the "normal" public person?

Your assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Response from Ms. Breuer

You can find most of the information you need at www.aidsfund.org, the website of the National AIDS Fund. You'll find a link there to the CDC Business Responds to AIDS site, where the remaining issues might well be addressed. I think that should give you more than enough to research!

HIV Survial outside the BODY
Please help me, I am really worried!