What's the risk?

Please excuse me for asking this in your Forum, but the weeks are passing by and I never got an answer from the Safe Sex Forum on this, although I tried a lot. Please answer me!! I have a burning question on getting fluids indirectly into the eye. In April this year I was with a college student and we were fooling around in bed. No penetration or so. I only rubbed her vagina thru her already wet underwear. So I got some of her fluids from her underwear onto my fingers. However, I NEVER touched her vagina directly. A few moments later I rubbed my eyes. What is the risk involved in rubbing my eyes? (It's possible that I touched the mucous membranes a little during rubbing...) Is the risk low? Comparable to getting fluids shot directly into the eye, which is according to the Safe Sex Forum at "The Body" low? I mean, rubbing your eye is something you do without thinking a lot about it... I don't want to get tested unless it is not high risk or a reasonable reason to get tested, and the girl told me that she doesn't get herself into risky situations and that she doesn't have an STD and never had one. Please answer me, the weeks are passing by and I am still waiting for a response :-( If you say you would not get tested, I would have an orientation where reality is...

Response from Ms. Breuer

If you acquired HIV this way, you made medical history. Risk extremely low. I would encourage the test only if you knew that getting the result would help you to put all this behind you.

New Employee Handbook Issue
Staff Fears regarding aHIV/AIDS patient