Sep 18, 2001
CAN ONE GET AIDS IF HE USES SOMETHING EARLIER(MAY BE JUST EARLIER) USED BY A HIV POSITIVE PERSON ? CAN ONE GET AIDS BY HOLDING/SITTING THE SAME HANDLE/SEAT USED BY A HIV POSITIVE WHO MAY HAVE A CUT INJURY IN HIS/HER HAND OR SOMEWHER ELSE IN HIS/HER BODY?
| Response from Ms. Breuer
Generally, no. If the just-used item was a needle or a razor, there is a chance. As for the sitting where the person just sat, turning the handle the person just turned, no. No. The virus requires direct, immediate contact with your bloodstream or your mucous membranes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.