Virus In Water

When we talk about how infectious the infected blood is when exposed to air, we normally know that the HIV virus dies after the blood dries up.

But what about if the blood is present in a bottle of mineral water? And I drank it? I mean the blood won't be able to dry up in this case, so will the HIV virus also die in this case?

Please reply as I have post this question over and over again! I beg you reply!

Response from Ms. Breuer

Everything I have ever read about HIV-infected blood dispersed in water says that it would not be infectious that way. The mineral water is not a hospitable environment for HIV. Please remember that HIV must come into immediate, direct contact with an open cut or mucous membrane in blood, semen, vaginal fluids or breast milk. The potential exposure you describe has never led to a recorded case of HIV infection.

Post injury HIV testing / disclosure laws
being infected by walking on floors