thank you so much

I have been the one writing in about the exposure at the dr's office after a lab stick. I just wanted to say thank you for your very fast responses. This web site & all of the experts responding are doing a great service to people. I understand that this situation could have exposed me to hepatitis B. Luckily, being a nurse I have had the hep B vaccine. I can put my mind at ease now. Words can't thank you enough for your insight. You are doing a great job, keep up the work!!!

Response from Ms. Breuer

You are such a sweetheart to write and let us know that you're feeling more settled about this. Many thanks to you. And go well!

could you help me,there is no forum for what i need.
Help