|thank you so much
Sep 7, 2001
I have been the one writing in about the exposure at the dr's office after a lab stick. I just wanted to say thank you for your very fast responses. This web site & all of the experts responding are doing a great service to people. I understand that this situation could have exposed me to hepatitis B. Luckily, being a nurse I have had the hep B vaccine. I can put my mind at ease now. Words can't thank you enough for your insight. You are doing a great job, keep up the work!!!
| Response from Ms. Breuer
You are such a sweetheart to write and let us know that you're feeling more settled about this. Many thanks to you. And go well!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can A Health Professional Test One's Blood Sample For Hiv Without Ones Permission?
- Can I Get Hiv From Dancing With Someone With Hiv?
- How Many People Have Died Of Hiv Aids?
- How To Get Rid Of Buffalo Hump?
- Should Healthcare Workers Be Required To Disclose Their Hiv Status?
- What Has Changes In The Immune System When A Hiv Patient Becomes An Aids Patient?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.