could you help me,there is no forum for what i need.

My Hx was Diagnosised April 2000 with Aids,had tested neg the year before.And after my partner was tested he too was infected.In October 2000 was diagnosised with and Advanced NHL.Which I'm still been treated with chemotherapy,second round that started in March 2001.From April till Sept my health was declining rapidily my spleen was exremely enlarged,weight loss ,developed a chronic cough in July,increasing fatigued.I kept telling my Doctor i was extremely ill and he didn't react at all,finally i became so ill that his first response was it was a drug reaction and was going to take me off all medications,i refused.Finally after 4-5 weeks of his office organizing scan,biopsys etc i was diagnosised with NHL.In may this year i informed his PA that i could keep the septra down with the new chemo,and they didn't prescribe me one of the Aerosole medications Pentamidine or Mepron,now I 've just gone through a bronchoscopy for possible PCP.I live in San Francisco who can i go too report this doctor as negligent.I have had other complications due to his incompletence but the list is long.Can you help me.Thank you if you can direct me,i just want this Doctor investigated,its nothing about making money.He's dangerous and will cause someone to die oneday.

Response from Ms. Franzoi

I suggest that you contact the American Medical Association. They should be able to give you some guidance.

clarification regarding exposure after lab draw
thank you so much