Thank you, Nancy!

(Re:Very frightened! Contact w/ strangers blood, per Aug 21 question.) Thank you so much for your response. I was so relieved to read your reply. You were most thoughtful and professional, I even feel a little silly. Fear is such a strong emotion.

Response from Ms. Breuer

Oh, am I glad you wrote back! Thank you so much. I'm glad you're feeling better.

You know, I should have added one more point in my response, and I'm grateful to you for giving me the chance. I mentioned covering your cuts, but in your work, it would be better simply to wear gloves all the time. Your skin--and your emotions--deserve the full-time protection.

Please feel free to write back anytime.

Drink Scenario
Concerned about cut on hand!!