New Company - Guideline for HIV in the Work Place

WE are a new Company in Africa and I have been requested to set up a Company Policy & Procedure manual need assistance to find relevent info or existing documents advise etc

Response from Ms. Breuer

Congratulations. I wish your company well. The best source for good, effective policies that I know about is this country's National AIDS Fund, www.aidsfund.org. There are also sample policies at the US Centers for Disease Control's Business Responds to AIDS site, www.brta-lrta.org. Look for the Manager's Guide, then for a document called "Developing a Workplace Policy for HIV." You will be able to find workplace-related resources from other countries at www.unaids.org, the site of the United Nations AIDS Programme. At that site, look for the section on workplace issues. That's where you'll find the relevant materials. Please write back if you have further questions! Ms. Breuer

HIV in a freezer -2
AIDS and employee knowledge