hiv and food
Aug 2, 2001
I was recently at McDonalds and in the middle of my biscuit there was something red. It looked like blood. It was very small. Should I be worried if it was blood?
Response from Ms. Breuer
Given the strict codes that restaurants are supposed to abide by, there should not be any blood--any human blood, that is--on food served to customers. If you're thinking HIV, forget it. If you're thinking other bloodborne illnesses, you swallowed, right? Your instincts for self-preservation must not have sent up any red flags at the moment. I'm not a public health official, but I'd be more concerned about Mad Cow Disease than stigmatized viruses.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Nose After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Selenium Sulfide Help With Flat Warts Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.