|HIV reporting vs. AIDS reporting
Jul 31, 2001
In California, what are the requirements for MDs for reporting patients with AIDS vs. reporting for HIV+? Are names reported or just numbers?
| Response from Dr. Aberg
California only reports AIDS(by name) and does not report individuals who are HIV infected without evidence of AIDS.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When Do Shingles Stop Itching?
- What The Chances Of Getting Herpes Without An Outbreak?
- What Are The Ways Can You Get Chlamydia?
- What Is The Life Span Of A Person Infected With Herpes?
- Waiting Time For Chlamydia Test Results
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.