private school and discrimination?
Jul 29, 2001
Hi. This does not really have to do with the workplace, but I was wondering if someone could help me. Can a private school turn someone down because they are HIV+--is this legal or is it discrimination? I have heard that a private school can turn down anyone one they choose--this seems very wrong to me. Thank you for your help!
Response from Ms. Franzoi
Unfortunatley, a private school does have the right to decline admittance to a student.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Runny Nose A Symptom Of Ars?
- Ache In Testicles After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Achy Balls After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.