|private school and discrimination?
Jul 29, 2001
Hi. This does not really have to do with the workplace, but I was wondering if someone could help me. Can a private school turn someone down because they are HIV+--is this legal or is it discrimination? I have heard that a private school can turn down anyone one they choose--this seems very wrong to me. Thank you for your help!
Response from Ms. Franzoi
Unfortunatley, a private school does have the right to decline admittance to a student.
USA regulations for HIV+ foreigners
- Odds Of Getting HIV Mutual Masturbation
- Is Itchy Scrotum An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Runny Nose An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Flu Symptoms After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Catch Hepatitis From Dry Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.