what do you think about hiv and sports. Should players who have it be aloud to play
Jul 23, 2001
What do you think about hiv and sports. Should players who have it be allowed to play.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
It depends on the sport! Virtually all sports have no risk of blood to blood contact. The only one I would worry about is actually boxing because of the blood that is often shed. Most other sports should be safe. Practice safe sports! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Glands After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can A Virgin Get Genital Warts?
- Lower Back Pain And Abnormal Vaginal Bleeding
- Accidental Intake Of A Double Dose Of HIV Medication
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.