|Aids in the workplace
Jul 19, 2001
What is the law in England relating to HIV/AIDS in the workplace?
| Response from Ms. Breuer
In England, the body of laws governing HIV in the workplace is different, although a commitment to non-discrimination is at the basis of the policies adopted by the European Union. To learn more about England's policies, I would suggest checking out the UNAIDS site, which offers a wide range of policies you can read. Try www.unaids.org, then clicking on the sections of the site that address business policy.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Flagyl Cure Chlamydia?
- Clear Your Reproductive System Of Hpv Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.