EEO perceived disability HIV

I have a formal complaint with the EEOC. I am a federal employee and have my basis of the complaint 1} perceived disability and 2} origin"by association." I had a supervisor state to an individual that I was HIV positive and that I obtained the disease from my wife, who he said used to be prostitute from the phillipines. These accusations are false but the rumor has spread and has caused a HOSTILE WORK ENV. The DOJ has dismissed the case and I am now appealling. The reason for dismissal is stated to be that I can not use the 2 factors that would cause the hostile enviorenment. Any suggestions or comments? I am a caucasion male and my wife is form Thailand.

Response from Ms. Breuer

For this serious situation, you do not need an Internet-based Q and A service. YOu need an HIV-knowledgeable attorney. Please contact the American Bar Association's AIDS Coordination Project at 202.662.1025 for information.

Disclosure by medical aid
Aids in the workplace