wet or dry?

Dear expert, it is understood that dry body fluid cannot transmit the virus as the virus will already be dead. But can still wet fluid that have been exposed to the air for some time be still viable, since it is claimed tht the virus won't survive long in the open. But it certinly takes a much longer time for the fluid to dry? So am I still at risk from wet fluids?

Response from Ms. Breuer

Ask yourself these questions: 1. Is the fluid blood, semen, vaginal fluids or breast milk? If not, it does not transmit HIV. 2. Has the fluid been on a surface (outside the body of the person who produced it) long enough to become dry? If so, it does not transmit HIV. 3. Is this fluid coming into direct contact with one of my mucous membranes (eye, nose, mouth, vagina, rectum, opening in the penis) or a break in my skin hat would allow it into my bloodstream? If not, it will not transmit HIV. If your job requires you to clean up fluid spills, wear gloves. You'll be protected.

WORKING IN FOOD PLACES WHEN YOU WORK ALL LIFE??// EVER BODY SAY NOa!!!
HR & Doctor's note