|personal care home caregivers what to teach them
Jul 6, 2001
I am an independent nurse consultant who teaches Personal Care Home administrators their mandatory training. I am interested in giving them the most up to date info on AIDS and how to care for a resident who may want to reside in their home. If you can direct me to the right path I will do the research. Thank you.
Response from Ms. Franzoi
I suggest that you contact the CDC for help in this area.
Disclosure in the work place
Help! I am very worried!
- Would Gonorrhea In Your Throat Cause Swelling
- What Should You Do If You Think You Have Herpes On Lip?
- What Is The Meaning Chlamydia Igg Test Positive?
- What Can You Take To Prevent Current Genital Warts Breakouts?
- What Is The Typical Incubation Period For Gonorrhea?
- Symptoms Of Herpes In The Brain
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.