|personal care home caregivers what to teach them
Jul 6, 2001
I am an independent nurse consultant who teaches Personal Care Home administrators their mandatory training. I am interested in giving them the most up to date info on AIDS and how to care for a resident who may want to reside in their home. If you can direct me to the right path I will do the research. Thank you.
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
I suggest that you contact the CDC for help in this area.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Loose Stool An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Pain In Penis An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Bloody Pee After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.