|HIV AIDS IN THE WORKPLACE
Jun 26, 2001
WHAT MUST THE INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS PRACTITIONERS DO TO COUNTER THE DIMINISHING OF PRODUCTIVITY DUE TO HIV AIDS?
Response from Ms. Breuer
Your question doesn't give enough information to provide an informed answer. If you're asking about how to deal with a particular employee's diminished productivity, please provide a few details. I'm not sure who the "industrial relations practitioners" in your question are. Are you the supervisor? The employee? Please tell me more about the reasons for your concern. Thanks.
WHY CAN'T I RETURN TO WORK AFTER A REQUESTED MEDICAL LEAVE
Survial of HIV
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Protected Anal Sex
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Nipple Sucking
- Swallowing Cum How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.