|HIV AIDS IN THE WORKPLACE
Jun 26, 2001
WHAT MUST THE INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS PRACTITIONERS DO TO COUNTER THE DIMINISHING OF PRODUCTIVITY DUE TO HIV AIDS?
| Response from Ms. Breuer
Your question doesn't give enough information to provide an informed answer. If you're asking about how to deal with a particular employee's diminished productivity, please provide a few details. I'm not sure who the "industrial relations practitioners" in your question are. Are you the supervisor? The employee? Please tell me more about the reasons for your concern. Thanks.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Sinus Infection Mean I Have Hiv?
- Thrush Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Burning Penis After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Licking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.