Jun 26, 2001
what are the health risks for sewage workers.
| Response from Ms. Breuer
Surely there are people who could respond to this better than I, but I'll give it a start: contact with fecal material means it would be a great idea to get the vaccination for hepatitis A. Because of the possibility of blood contact, I'd add hepatitis B. Beyond that, please ask your local public health department. They're the best source of those vaccinations, too, unless your employer covers them as part of your job.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Mouth After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Flagyl Cure Chlamydia?
- Can Thrush Cause A Metallic Taste In Your Mouth?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.