|HIV & DYING?
Jun 12, 2001
Three heart attacks in 4 weeks, three major organ failures, pnuemonia and all symptoms present, how much time do I have left?
| Response from Dr. Bartlett
These are serious medical problems as you appreciate. It is impossible for me to prognosticate on your longevity, partially because I don't know enough details about your care and partially because no one can absolutely predict survival. I strongly suggest speaking directly with your health care provider about what to expect.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ache In Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Pee After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.