|HIV & DYING?
Jun 12, 2001
Three heart attacks in 4 weeks, three major organ failures, pnuemonia and all symptoms present, how much time do I have left?
| Response from Dr. Bartlett
These are serious medical problems as you appreciate. It is impossible for me to prognosticate on your longevity, partially because I don't know enough details about your care and partially because no one can absolutely predict survival. I strongly suggest speaking directly with your health care provider about what to expect.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Scrotum After Getting Scratched Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Macrobid Cure Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.