|TRAVEL, WORK and HIV
Jun 11, 2001
What are the current legal restrictions if I am positive and wish to move for a job in Germany (Stuttgart). Where can I find information on what my rights would be, and whether I can be hired in another country?
Response from Ms. Franzoi
I do not know what the laws are in Germany. I suggest you contact an immigration attorney.
what can be done about discrimination to homosexuals and minorities
HIV & DYING?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Sex With Hooker?
- Receptive Anal Sex Risks
- Is Red Eyes A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Chills After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.