what can be done about discrimination to homosexuals and minorities

My employer recently "informed" me and others, that the male that works with us is gay and he went to the Dr twice in one month so she thinks he has aids. She continued on saying that if he did, she will fire him. Also, she will ban his "friend" from the workplace because he also went to the Dr. She informed us that we are not to treat anyone or service anyone who even looks like they have AIDS. I reported her and we were told to quit and move on.

Response from Ms. Franzoi

I suggest that you contact an attorney or a legal aid association to discuss what is happening to your colleague as well as to those of you who have challenged this type of attitude, this discrimination. They can give you the approriate advice on what your options are.

Management plans in relation to education in the workplace
TRAVEL, WORK and HIV