|vaginal fluid exposure
Jun 9, 2001
I had protected oral sex with a lady in the office . Lately I have learned that she is HIV+. She gave me a body massage and I am afraid that her vaginal fluid could have been contacted to my wounds (non bleeding).Please let me know about the risk of Hiv transmission this way and should I be tested. Thank you
Response from Ms. Breuer
This is only marginally a workplace question--the workplace was just the venue. Your risk is extremely low. But get the test to know for sure.
Please Help a single mother!
- Is Vomiting A Symptom Of HIV?
- Sinus Infection Worried It Could Be HIV
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
- Can I Get Hpv By Fingering?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.