|vaginal fluid exposure
Jun 9, 2001
I had protected oral sex with a lady in the office . Lately I have learned that she is HIV+. She gave me a body massage and I am afraid that her vaginal fluid could have been contacted to my wounds (non bleeding).Please let me know about the risk of Hiv transmission this way and should I be tested. Thank you
| Response from Ms. Breuer
This is only marginally a workplace question--the workplace was just the venue. Your risk is extremely low. But get the test to know for sure.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Exposure To Vaginal Fluid On Urethra
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like On Men?
- What Are The Characteristics Or Identities Of Shingles?
- What Antibiotics Can Be Used To Cure Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Is The Typical Incubation Period For Gonorrhea?
- What Is The Best Way To Keep Bacterial Vaginosis Away?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.