|vaginal fluid exposure
Jun 9, 2001
I had protected oral sex with a lady in the office . Lately I have learned that she is HIV+. She gave me a body massage and I am afraid that her vaginal fluid could have been contacted to my wounds (non bleeding).Please let me know about the risk of Hiv transmission this way and should I be tested. Thank you
Response from Ms. Breuer
This is only marginally a workplace question--the workplace was just the venue. Your risk is extremely low. But get the test to know for sure.
Please Help a single mother!
- When Can You Exercise After Having Shingles?
- What's The Difference Between Vaginosis And Vaginitis?
- What Is The Best Over The Counter Medicine For Chlamydia?
- What Happens If You Have Gonorrhea For A Year Without Treatment?
- What Can I Use To Stop Itching From Hpv?
- Things That Look Like Genital Warts But Are Not
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.