HIV+ and changing jobs

My HIV+ (AIDS) husband is leaving his current employer and going to a different company due to fatigue and stress. This will be a wonderful change for his physical and mental health. My question is, what basic steps should we take to insure a smooth transition of his benefits?

Response from Ms. Breuer

Smart question. I recommend that he meet as soon as possible with the HR director at the new company to ensure the smooth transition. Benefits administration is a complex, fast-changing field, and only the person at the new company who directs the benefits program will know the ins and outs of their program.

Depressed, Should I get a LAWYER?
Sustiva and Drug Testing