|HIV and moving to Amsterdam
Jun 8, 2001
I am a Canadian citizen who is HIV and is moving to Amsterdam with the company I am currently with. I have all my meds taken care of with my plan here, and wanted to know if HIV meds are covered in Amsterdam health care?
| Response from Ms. Breuer
I am unfamiliar with out-of-country health care, but I suspect that your employer's insurance carrier is in the best position to advise you about coverage for your medications. Do not hesitate to call them directly.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Erectile Dysfunction An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- How Do You Know If You Have Coated Tongue?
- Can You Get HIV From Touching A Bloody Scab?
- Blisters After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.